As purpose-led partnerships become more and more mainstream, organizations are tasked with rising above the noise and demonstrating real impact. Brands are seeking value-aligned partners to collaborate towards shared goals and are building longer-term strategic partnerships to demonstrate to their stakeholders a real commitment to change. Many causes are capitalizing on the opportunity to leverage brand 'or property' partnerships to broaden their support and share their impact. Learn from the best-in-class purpose-driven partnerships across Canada in December's SMCC webinar and how they have been able to rise above the clutter and make noise.
- Tania Little, CFRE, CSR-P (bio), Chief Development and Partnerships Officer, Food Banks Canada
- Laura Janes, Vice President, IMI
- Susan Irving (bio), Chief Marketing Officer, Kruger Products L.P.
- Paul Joliat, Assistant Vice President, Global Partnerships, Sun Life Financial
- Robert Witchel, Executive Director, Jays Care Foundation